top of page

Careers in
Trust Without Borders Counseling

We are always growing our team of experts so we can serve more clients and specific needs. If you have:

A Master's Degree in Social Work, Counseling, or Psychology

as well as

The Following Licensure: LSW, LPC, LCSW, or LCPC

We would love for you to apply!

Send your resume and cover letter to
with the email title: Career with TWBC

Trust Without Borders Counseling accepts Master's Level Interns!

Image by frank mckenna
bottom of page